Food Safety & Compliance Conference 2019
Meeting regulation, compliance and perception to deliver world-class safe, and high quality food
THE FOOD SAFETY & COMPLIANCE CONFERENCE 2019 put forward leading experts delivering insights on regulations, compliance, allergen, testing and more. There was a big focus on traceability given the recent strawberry contamination issues in Australia and New Zealand.
Featured speakers included:
- Gareth Hughes, MP, Green Party of Aotearoa
- Keith Michael, Managing Director, Food Safe
- Ciska de Rijk, Principal, Essence Compliance
- Owen Dance, Manager Quality Services, GS1
- Joe Drysdale, Manager Product Recall NZ, GS1
- Cameron Scadding, Managing Director, Source Certain
- Joanna Gilbert, Director, Gilbert Jackson Group
- Dr. John Barker, Principal, John Barker Law
- Clare Winkel, Executive Manager – Technical Solutions, Integrity Compliance Solutions
- Hardeep Kang, General Manager Food Safety & Quality Global Operations, Fonterra
Keep an eye out for next year’s Food Safety and Compliance Conference.
If you’d like to connect regarding this event, please touch base with Mili Goswami (email@example.com)