EVworld South 2018
24 November 2018 (9am - 5pm)
EVworld Comes SOUTH!
Thousands of EV curious turned up in New Zealand's largest EV showcase in August 2017 to learn and experience the amazing future of electric vehicles. We are bringing the event to the South Island in 2018! Grab your chance to experience the future of transport.
This is your chance to experience an EV for yourself! We will have Ride/Drive experiences for the public in a carefully managed environment. Experience the entire ecosystem with our:
- Ride & drive car and scooter opportunities
- Electric bike track
- Charging infrastructure
Everyone is welcome to our Public Expo Day.
Entry to the Expo is free of charge.
- Electric Vehicles in all their forms (cars, bikes, mopeds, stand-up scooters, ATVs)
- Energy companies
- Fleet management companies
- Plug and power management firms
- Charger firms
- Billing/payments systems
- Health and safety firms
- Education providers and training
- Finance options and insurance
- Car-pooling/ride share initiatives and EV rental firms
RIDE / DRIVE OPPORTUNITIES
Experience and EV for yourself. 2017 featured a huge range of makes and models on display and to drive including:
FREE PUBLIC DAY SEMINARS
Come along and get all the answers you need. Ask questions and talk directly to experts and evangelist owners!