EVworld NZ 2019
Saturday 3rd August will provide an opportunity for the public to experience, learn and embrace EVs in all their forms.
The free seminars will provide all the latest updates in the world of electric vehicles.
Ride/Drive experiences for the public in a carefully managed environment.
Huge range of exhibitors covering everything EV
Public Day – 2018 event feedback
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE 2019 PUBLIC DAY COMING SOON
Watch out for full details of the free seminars within Public Day Expo, but in 2019 the seminars will provide a vast amount of information for both Evangelists and the EV curious:
- How and why you should make the switch to EV
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in New Zealand – democratising access to EVS
- Everything you need to know about charging your EV safely and efficiently
- Overcoming your range and charge anxiety
- EV buyer's checklist - what to ask when considering an EV
- The basics of EV maintenance
- TRADE/INDUSTRY DAY EXPO (2 AUG)
- 2 Aug 2019
- PUBLIC DAY EXPO (3 AUG)
- 3 Aug 2019
- INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- Super saver price from $1299 + GST
- Super saver ends on 14 Jun
- Last minute price from $1799 + GST
- 1 - 2 Aug 2019