EVworld NZ 2019
All attendees at EVworld NZ will go into the draw to win one of 2 great prizes.
To be in to win - register now and check in on the day.
Win the use of a Hyundai Kona Electric for a month
A Scoozzi INOKIM mini e-scooter from bikeme
Prize Draw General Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all attendees of EVworld NZ over the age of 18 who hold a full driving licence for the Hyundai KONA Electric. The Scoozzi INOKIM mini e-scooter is open to all.
- To activate your entry you must:
- Register for EVworld NZ
- Check in with our staff on the day of the event
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The draw will be made on Tuesday 6 August 2019 at 51 Apollo Drive, Rosedale.
- If the winners of the Hyundai Kona Electric and the Scoozzi INOKIM mini e-scooter cannot be contacted within 48 hours and reasonable means of contact have been applied a redraw will be carried out.
- Winners will be announced on EVworld.nz and via social media once they have been contacted.
- Details of the winner of the ‘Hyundai for a month’ prize will be passed to Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited (HMNZ) for the purposes of remarketing.
- Details of the winner of the Scoozzi INOKIM mini e-scooter will be passed to bikeme for the purposes of remarketing
- Contact details of all prize draw entrants will be passed to the prize draw sponsors and can be used for promotional purposes.
- The winner of the electric scooter must arrange for collection from bikeme based in Albany at a mutually agreeable time before the end of August 2019
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Any expense incurred as a result of winning either prize is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the prize draw is final and no further correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Conferenz Ltd, 51 Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Auckland
Hyundai Kona Electric Prize terms and conditions
- The prize consists of a Hyundai Kona Electric for the winner for a period of one month (“Loan Period’), SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY THE KONA Electric MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR AN IONIQ EV.
- The Loan Period use will begin at the date of the vehicle handover, to be held on a weekday following 20 AUGUST 2019as mutually agreed between the winner and HMNZ. Pick up will either be from HMNZ Head Office in Mt Wellington, Auckland or the nearest local dealership.
- The prize can only be driven by the prize winner, provided they have a valid full New Zealand driver licence. Proof of licence must be provided to HMNZ and EVworld NZ prior to the vehicle handover. The inclusion of additional drivers is at the discretion of HMNZ and EVworld NZ. Any additional drivers must also provide proof of a valid full New Zealand driver licence to HMNZ and EVworld NZ.
- The winner gives HMNZ the right to check licence details and receive notification of any changes to licence details.
- The prize is valid in New Zealand only. In the event that the winner is currently located overseas, the winner is able to transfer the prize to someone living in New Zealand at the discretion of HMNZ and EVworld NZ. In the event that the winner cannot provide a suitable person to transfer the prize to, the winner will forfeit the prize. EVworld NZ and Hyundai reserve the right to offer the prize to another participant in the EVworld NZ Promotion.
At the end of the Loan Period, HMNZ will contact the winner to arrange return of the vehicle to the agreed HMNZ dealership. The vehicle must be in a clean and tidy condition on return. If the vehicle is returned in an unreasonable state, HMNZ may request payment for additional cleaning and repair required from the prize winner.
- For the duration of the Loan Period a $500 bond will be required to be held by HMNZ. It will be refunded upon return of the vehicle in the condition described in clause 6.
- HMNZ is responsible for the vehicle insurance cover. In the event of any accident causing more than more than $1,500 worth of damage to the Vehicle, the winner must pay $1,500 excess to Hyundai Motors New Zealand; or if less than $1,500 worth of damage to the Vehicle, Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited will invoice the winner for the cost of the repairs. The Winner will be invoiced directly by Hyundai for the excess of any costs less than $1,500. In the event the winner is under 25 years of age then the excess becomes $2,500.
- The winner may insure the vehicle during the Loan Period should they wish. A copy of the insurance certificate is required prior to commencing the agreement. The Vehicle may only be used by the winner and any other person approved by HMNZ at its sole discretion provided that the person has provided HMNZ with a photo-copy of their driver licenses; and agree to allow HMNZ to register their driver's license details with the LTSA.
- In the event of any damage to the vehicle, the winner must contact both HMNZ and EVworld NZ within 48 hours.
- 11 HMNZ is responsible for vehicle registration and warrant of fitness for the Loan Period.
- 12 Vehicle power re-charge is at the expense of the prize winner.
- No modifications are to be made to the vehicle without prior written approval from HMNZ and EVworld NZ. Any modifications agreed to by all three parties are at the expense of the prize winner.
- If the winner is found to be using the vehicle in a dangerous and illegal manner, including but not limited to driving over the speed limit and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, Hyundai and EVworld NZ may remove the prize.
- If the winner loses their driver licence within the one month prize period, they must contact both HMNZand EVworld NZ within 48 hours and will be required to relinquish the prize.
- All traffic infringements, tolls or fines are to be paid for by the prize winner. These will be communicated to the prize winner by HMNZ. A $15 administration fee will be charged on all invoices.
bikeme Scoozzi INOKIM mini e-scooter terms and conditions
While colour combinations for the Mini e-scooter do exist, the colour combination of the e-scooter offered as the prize will be at the sole discretion of bikeme
- TRADE/INDUSTRY DAY EXPO (2 AUG)
- 2 Aug 2019
- PUBLIC DAY EXPO (3 AUG)
- 3 Aug 2019
- INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
- Super saver price from $1299 + GST
- Super saver ends on 21 Jun
- Last minute price from $1799 + GST
- 1 - 2 Aug 2019