EVworld NZ 2018
Saturday 11th August provides an opportunity for the public to experience, learn and embrace EVs in all their forms.
Come along to the free seminars to learn about the latest updates in the world of electric vehicles.
Ride/Drive experiences for the public in a carefully managed environment.
Over 100 exhibitors covering everything EV
Ride, drive and discover for yourself what the EV hype is about!
PUBLIC DAY HIGHLIGHTS
- Latest model EVs on display including Hyundai, BMW, Mini, Mitsubishi
- Ride & drive car and scooter opportunities in wide variety of makes and models
- e-bike track, experience riding an electric bike
- Free 30 minute seminars
- View e-trucks, e-buses and even an e-boat!
- Talk with over 100 exhibitors
- New Smart & Solar Home Zone feature
- Prize draws and competitions
- Electric Vehicles in all their forms
- Energy companies
- Fleet management companies
- Plug and power management firms
- Charger firms
- Billing/payments systems
- Health and safety firms
- Education providers and training
- Finance options and insurance
- Car-pooling/ride share initiatives and EV rental firms
2018 FREE SEMINAR SCHEDULE
2018 features a range of seminars catering to all the EV related questions for the EV curious.