EVWORLD NZ PRIZE DRAW
All attendees at evworldNZ will go into the draw to win one of 2 great prizes.
To be in with a chance to win register now and check in on the day.
Win the use of Hyundai IONIQ for a month
A Kinetic Sprint Electric Bike valued at $3000
Prize Draw General Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all attendees of evworldNZ over the age of 18 who hold a full driving licence.
- To activate your entry you must:
- Register for evworldNZ
- Check in with our staff on the day of the event
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The draw will be made on Tuesday 12 September at 51 Apollo Drive, Rosedale.
- If a winner of the Hyundai IONIQ cannot be contacted within 48 hours and reasonable means of contact have been applied a redraw will be carried out. If the winner of the electric bike cannot be contacted the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be announced on evworld.nz and via social media once they have been contacted.
- Details of the winner of the ‘Hyundai for a month’ prize will be passed to Hyundai NZ for the purposes of remarketing.
- Winner’s details can be used by the Promoter or Hyundai NZ for promotional purposes.
- The winner of the electric bike must arrange for the collection of the bike from 51 Apollo Drive, Rosedale at a mutually agreeable time.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Any expense incurred as a result of winning either prize is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the prize draw is final and no further correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Conferenz Ltd, 51 Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Auckland
Hyundai IONIQ Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of one Hyundai IONIQ Electric Elite for the winner for a period of one month.
- The one month use will begin at the date of the vehicle handover, to be held on a weekday following 2nd October 2017 as mutually agreed between the winner and Hyundai New Zealand.
- The prize can only be driven by the prize winner, provided they have a valid full New Zealand driver licence. Proof of licence must be provided to Hyundai New Zealand and EV WorldNZ prior to the vehicle handover. The inclusion of additional drivers is at the discretion of Hyundai New Zealand and EV WorldNZ. Any additional drivers must also provide proof of a valid full New Zealand driver licence to Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited and EV WorldNZ.
- The winner gives Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited the right to check licence details and receive notification of any changes to licence details.
- The prize is valid in New Zealand only. In the event that the winner is currently located overseas, the winner is able to transfer the prize to someone living in New Zealand at the discretion of Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited and EV WorldNZ. In the event that the winner cannot provide a suitable person to transfer the prize to, the winner will forfeit the prize. EV WorldNZ and Hyundai reserve the right to offer the prize to another participant in the EV WorldNZ Promotion.
- At the end of the one month prize, the winner must advise Hyundai and EV WorldNZ and return the vehicle to the agreed Hyundai dealership. The vehicle must be in a clean and tidy condition on return. If the vehicle is returned in an unreasonable state, Hyundai may request payment for additional cleaning and repair required from the prize winner.
- Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited is responsible for the vehicle insurance cover. In the event of any accident causing more than more than $1,500 worth of damage to the Vehicle, the winner must pay $1,500 excess to Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited; or if less than $1,500 worth of damage to the Vehicle, Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited will invoice the winner for the cost of the repairs. The Winner will be invoiced directly by Hyundai for the excess of any costs less than $1,500
- In the event of any damage to the vehicle, the winner must contact both Hyundai and EV WorldNZ within 48 hours.
- Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited is responsible for vehicle registration and warrant of fitness for the one month lease.
- Vehicle power re-charge is at the expense of the prize winner.
- No modifications are to be made to the vehicle without prior written approval from Hyundai New Zealand and EV WorldNZ. Any modifications agreed to by all three parties are at the expense of the prize winner.
- If the winner is found to be using the vehicle in a dangerous and illegal manner, including but not limited to driving over the speed limit and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, Hyundai and EV WorldNZ may remove the prize.
- If the winner loses their driver licence within the one month prize period, they must contact both Hyundai and EV WorldNZ within 48 hours and will be required to relinquish the prize.
PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY