DRIVING THE FUTURE EV FLEET
Join 200+ key stakeholders shaping the new Electric Vehicle fleet in NZ.
The evworld NZ Industry Conference is a great way for Fleet Managers to understand the demands and opportunities of the future NZ fleet, the role of EVs including their advantages, and how introducing EVs into your fleet has a strong cost benefit analysis for CAPEX and OPEX.
Work with the key stakeholders as the future regulatory and commercial landscapes are moved forward.
CASE STUDY SPEAKER
Who should attend?
- Key government & transport policy/regulatory influencers
- Local government
- Fleet owners & managers
- EV industry stakeholders
- David Crawford, Motor Industry Association
- David Vinsen, IMVIA
- Dee West, Better NZ Trust
- Diane Green, Vector
- James Cozens, Sol PR
- Ken Shirley, Road Transport Federation
- Liz Yeaman, EECA
- Mark Gilbert, Drive Electric
- Patrick Reynolds, Greater Auckland
- Phil Jones, Sustainable Business Network
- Steve West, ChargeNet NZ
- Brent Lewers, Ministry of Transport