THE INDUSTRY AND THE PUBLIC COME TOGETHER
EVWORLD NZ EXPO - FREE TO ATTEND
Trade Day Expo – Friday, 8th September 2017 (9am - 5pm)
For SME owners, Fleet Managers and decision makers in businesses to experience and evaluate EVs for their organisation.
Public Day Expo – Saturday, 9th September 2017 (9am - 5pm)
A chance for the consumer to experience, learn and embrace EVs in all their forms.
EXPERIENCE THE WHOLE EV MARKET
- Electric Vehicles in all their forms
- Energy companies
- Fleet management companies
- Plug and power management firms
- Charger firms
- Billing/payments systems
- Health and safety firms
- Education providers and training
- Finance options and insurance
- Car-pooling/ride share initiatives and EV rental firms
- See a 3D-printed vehicle take shape!
- Learn more about the Government’s EV campaign
- Check out the future of autonomous vehicle tech
- Go into the draw to win a Hyundai IONIQ for a month or an e-bike to keep
RIDE / DRIVE OPPORTUNITIES
Experience an EV for yourself. Huge range of makes and models on display and available to try including:
To drive a vehicle you must be over 25 and have your full driving licence with you.
PLUS e-Scooters and e-Bikes
EV INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
On Friday, 8th September 2017, Conferenz brings together a national level industry gathering of the entire EV ecosystem to assist the move to an EV future, from conversation to action. Come along to hear from key government agencies, vehicle manufacturers & supply channel, technology providers, energy and distribution companies and fleet owners/managers. The conference is a pay-to-attend option. The Industry Conference has been collaboratively created, involving key stakeholders and agencies in an Advisory Board.
EVWORLD NZ RIDE/DRIVE EXPERIENCE
Come and experience an EV for yourself! We have Ride/Drive experiences for industry and the public in a carefully managed environment. Ride & drive in cars, or have a ride on an e-bike or e-scooter! Learn what all the excitement is about and get the EV grin.