THE INDUSTRY AND THE PUBLIC COME TOGETHER
EV INDUSTRY CONFERENCE | TRADE DAY EXPO | PUBLIC DAY EXPO
Timed perfectly to celebrate International Drive Electric Week, 9-17 September 2017
EVWORLD NZ EXPO - FREE TO ATTEND
Trade Day Expo – Friday, 8th September 2017
For SME owners, Fleet Managers and decision makers in businesses to experience and evaluate EVs for their organisation.
Public Day Expo – Saturday, 9th September 2017
A chance for the consumer to experience, learn and embrace EVs in all their forms.
EXPERIENCE THE WHOLE EV MARKET
- Electric bikes, electric scooters
- EV car manufacturers and supply channel
- Technology providers
- Energy companies
- Fleet providers/retailers/importers
- Battery tech/storage firms
- Billing/payments systems
- Health and safety firms
- Solar charging
- EV monitoring and telematics
- EV R&D firms
- In-vehicle automation
- Entertainment and mobility
- Supply chain for EV
- Car-pooling/ride share initiatives and much more
- Myth-busting sessions, talks and demonstrations for the public
- Exhibition stands
- Display of electric cars, buses, vans, e-bikes, e-scooters, e-motorbikes
- Technical talks/team to answer car-side questions
- Activities for families/kids
EV INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
On Friday, 8th September 2017, Conferenz brings together a national level industry gathering to assist the move to an EV future, from conversation to action. Key stakeholders invited to be involved include key government agencies, vehicle manufacturers & supply channel, technology providers, energy and distribution companies and fleet owners/managers. The conference is a pay-to-attend option. The Industry Conference is being collaboratively created, involving key stakeholders and agencies in an Advisory Board.
EVWORLD NZ RIDE/DRIVE EXPERIENCE
Come and experience an EV for yourself! We have Ride/Drive experiences for industry and the public in a carefully managed environment. Ride & drive in cars, or have a ride on an e-bike or e-scooter! Learn what all the excitement is about and get the EV grin.