Employment Law Update 2018
An intensive 1-day insight to ensure you comply and are prepared for the negotiating table
24 Sep 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
26 Sep 2018Wharewaka, Wellington
This September, attend the Employment Law Update to hear insight on the latest changes from New Zealand's top employment relations lawyers.
As the employment law & relations landscape is reset by the new Government, all employers need to revisit policies & practices to ensure compliance and to avoid costly mistakes. Prepare and protect by hearing our employment law experts cover only the most crucial areas.
Key insight areas:
- Bargaining table watch – what's being brought to the table?
- Exploring all of the changes to collective bargaining and union rights in the workplace
- Your obligations to inform prospective & new employees of the union
- How to not fall foul of new provisions aimed to protect union members from discrimination
- Extension to the protection of vulnerable workers
- Disciplinary & investigation processes – the latest
- Your responsibilities to protect against sexual harassment & providing safe workplaces
- The latest on fair pay/equal pay provisions and obligations
Who should attend?
- Employment Relations Managers
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
- People, Capability & Performance Managers
- In-house Counsel
The Employment Law Update is brought to you by Conferenz - also responsible for the IER Summit, which is now in its 33rd edition. IER is a must-attend on the calendars of employment relations professionals receiving feedback such as:
"All relevant and delivered clear and concise messages"
"All [speakers] very high standard and on topic"
"A very well run event that I would recommend to anyone working in this field, thanks for your good work."
"Always a very interesting and informative conference to attend."
"Great mix of format and speakers and topics."