Driving a transformation roadmap through organisational structure and culture
17 Mar 2020Grand Millennium, Auckland
“Digital Transformation or DX redefines how technology, people and processes come together to improve business performance. Both nationally and globally, change is accelerating across industries and organisations. Is this happening in yours?
At DX 2020, delve deeper into global themes with leading speakers, listen to the latest case studies and engage with other leaders to help accelerate business performance in your organisation through DX.” – Matthew Wright, GM Digital Technology, Kotahi Logistics – Chair of the DX 2020 Summit
New Zealand’s premier digital leadership summit is back for 2020. With international keynotes, local case studies and refreshed streams that align with applications of DX, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Introducing new streams for DX 2020:
- Organisation & culture - Leading and supporting the digital transformation strategy as an organisation
- Data and analytics – Using data and analytics to drive digital transformation
- Customer & connectivity - Integrating communication channels with an organization’s customers
- Technology & platform - Tools in play to drive digital transformation
If you are on the fence about attending here are reasons why you should be there:
- Hear from leading keynotes sharing their thought leadership and dx journeys in their respective organisations
- New streams focusing on: Organisation & culture; Data & analytics; Customer & connectivity; Technology & platforms
- Case studies from Z, Kotahi Logistics, House of Travel and Gough Cat
- Ample networking opportunities with your peers, speakers and those organisations that provide the tools to help with your organisation’s dx journey
If you have any questions or queries regarding this event, please contact Mili Goswami (email@example.com)