Putting digital transformation at the forefront of innovation
14 Mar 2019SKYCITY Convention Centre, Auckland
MAPPING THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY9.00am - 12.30pm
In the digital era, organisations need to be able to keep on top digital trends. This means evolving as new technologies disrupt and shape the business. This workshop will discuss and help those organisations looking at undergoing a digital transformation and deliver into the skills required to drive the transformation.
- Understanding what the market trends are and where your organisation sits
- Learning how to engage with the wider organisation to correctly document the challenges
- Strategising to align funding and time required to undergo the digital transformation
- Highlighting resources available to help with the digital transformation
- Integrating the transformation process to be an organisation wide process
- Improving organisation wide efficiencies going forward
- Documenting the benefits to the organisation
Chief Digital Officer (Acting)
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION1.30pm - 5.00pm
Key to digital transformation is the leader driving it within the organisation. This workshop will discuss methods on how to be an effective leader and further provide insights on creating a company culture that supports the digital transformation.
- Sharing insights into who an effective digital leader is and their role in the transformation process
- Understanding the best approaches to the transformation process – top down or bottom up?
- Learning how to collaborate efficiently with the wider organisation during the transformation process
- Encouraging a company culture that supports digital transformation – how can leaders achieve this?
- Challenging the cultural mindset within the organisation to support digital transformation
- Creating a future-focused view – how can the organisation keep innovating and adapting going forward