Putting digital transformation at the forefront of innovation
- How did the White House foster digital innovation?
- Understanding how modern technology drove President Obama’s elections
- Building meaningful relationships - How did the State Department modernise the way they managed these relationships
- Frameworks that give shape to the transformation within the business
Luke will talk about the digital transformation that's been underway at Vodafone since 2017, the achievements that have been reached in that time, where Vodafone is headed in terms of its transformation to a digital services company and what the implications are for management in a servant leadership operating model.
Luke will explore:
- The challenges and opportunities of a switching to an agile operating model
- The importance of a growth mindset and culture for new ways of working
- Key principles for success with digital transformation
- Transforming digitally as a non-digital company – what does the roadmap look like?
- Aligning the organisation’s ecosystem and working together to implement the digital 2020 vision
- Strategising to achieve business goals – economic, sustainable, financial – whilst delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Creating an organisation-wide culture to support digital transformation
- Aligning the organisation’s vision with the digital transformation journey
- Supporting a digital work environment
- Lessons learnt from global start-ups
- Applying start-up practices and lessons to achieve digital transformation
- Communicating, collaborating and influencing to achieve transformation with the wider organization
- The journey and current state of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in New Zealand
- Emergence of smart technologies (AI) and use in combination with RPA
- Application of Intelligent Process Automation for the triple win – shareholder, stakeholder and customer value
- Developing a long term transformation focus to enable business success
- Technology is the 'easy' part – the hardest part is the people and process
- Investment in people, training and change management, enabling teams with appropriate systems
- Making the most of existing technology by fostering trust and belief in the technology systems
- Brokering effective technology outcomes together with people at the core
Highlighting steps taken by international businesses on their digital transformation journey
Understanding ‘how’ the transformation takes place and what this looks like
Breathing life into your digital transformation, from the C-suite to culture to customers
- Why did Regional Facilities Auckland need to focus on customer experience?
- Using collaboration to unite diverse stakeholders and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Lessons learnt – big challenges and things we’d do differently next time
- What does process automation in an organisation look like?
- How is Hawkes Bay Regional Council using process automation?
- Highlighting the benefits and savings
Hear about the paradigm shift required in digital transformation when applying AI - away from IT projects to onboarding a new staff member - and meet Ace, one of Jade's digital employees.
- Upgrading from legacy systems to effectively capture data
- Turning data into actionable insights and shaping business practices to comply
- Digitalisation of people and processes – how can organisations achieve this
- Positioning the transformation strategy to enhance customer experience
- Changing business models to adapt to the market conditions
- What does a customer-driven transformation look like?
- Digital Transformation vs Digitisation
- Addressing the misconceptions around digital transformation – assumptions versus reality
- Customer engagement –it doesn’t all have to be digital
- Highlighting the digital transformation, the organisations implemented
- Identifying and capturing the challenges and working towards eliminating them
- Keeping up to date with market trends and adapting as necessary
- Understanding that the transformation journey is an ongoing one – tips on how to strategise going forward