Driving digital transformation
20 Mar 2018SKYCITY Convention Centre, Auckland
- How will emerging technologies, including AI, robotics, blockchain, edge computing, 5G and more, change the face of digital transformation?
- The future business landscape - insights on how digital disruption will reshape every sector of business
- The DX imperative - understanding and meeting the challenges of digital transformation
- Are you truly embracing digital transformation? Acknowledging the real DX imperative and defining next steps in advancing your digital presence
- Driving a holistic approach - designing leadership and decision-making structures to support digital transformation
- Re-assessing your digital skills mix and attracting global talent where required
- Instilling a company-wide commitment to digital transformation and awareness of the opportunities it brings
- Defining what DX means for you - addressing emerging trends and how your sector is set to be disrupted
- Structures and processes for change and decision-making around DX
- Embedding social and environmental sustainability within the digital vision
- The factory of the future - how smart manufacturing is transforming business and supply chain management
- Opportunities for system and process simplification
- IoT integration implementation and execution strategy - creating a toolkit for successful change
- Cultivating a fit-for-purpose technology stack to provide business agility
- Encouraging Agile ways of working and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to meet speed of deployment
- Cultivating accepting environments where transformative strategies can thrive
- Modernisation or replacement - examining the options for legacy optimisation or migration
- Leveraging existing systems to avoid unnecessary expense
- Making a strong business case for legacy system modernisation
The more digital the organisation, the more critical cybersecurity becomes. This session will address today’s threat landscape and how to instil an effective company-wide threat management approach.
Transformation isn’t always about reinventing the wheel. By tapping into the best thinking and the best technology available, organisations can create new opportunities to stand out in the crowd. In this session Helaman will discuss how he works with the wider senior leadership team to drive digital transformation that benefits the wider organisation.
- Utilising marketing technology to augment existing strategies and provide new opportunities for engagement
- The challenges of creating a single source of data
- Building capability at scale for enhanced messaging
- Why bother integrating Digital and Agile strategies?
- Focus on Agile mindset vs Agile methods
- Delivering value to St John, their customers, patients and donors through people-centricity
- Creating an agile organisation
- Importance of change management strategy and plans
- How is digital transformation critical to delivering great customer experience?
- Why do enterprises need to be built to change in this accelerating digital world?
- How do you put software at the heart of your business to respond to the digital challenge?
- Moving away from physical infrastructure and embracing disruptive technology
- How technology is changing the way we design a transport system
- Embracing new solutions internally and bringing teams along for the journey
- Using analytics as the foundation for customer interactions
- How data and analytics can assist to create better outcomes for customers
- Utilising AI, predictive and NLP technologies to bring the customer to the forefront of the digital journey
- Addressing capability and capacity gaps within existing structures
- Facilitating change to enable a more digital workforce
- Keeping the user at the heart of the conversation - ensuring fit-for-purpose technology to enable a high performing workforce
- The journey so far - roadblocks faced and how they were overcome
- Iterative change - approaches to gate processes, politics and agendas when undertaking large transformation projects, innovation and tackling disruption
- Monitoring market developments - keeping an eye out for signals and knowing when to initiate change
- Gaining C-suite commitment and designing a modern digital leadership team
Aaron Mikoz, Chief Technology Officer, Maritime NZ
- Does an organisation’s size limit adaptability and flexibility? A global and local perspective on the approach of global organisations versus small players
- Creating frameworks that are scalable to changing market conditions
- Applying forecasting and analysis for strategic planning in an unpredictable environment
- Challenge or opportunity? Embracing an unpredictable and rapidly changing business environment to foster innovation