Driving digital transformation
COVID-19 Updates - Read latest updates from Conferenz here...
DX is the premiere event for Digital leaders in Enterprise, showcasing the best projects in digital transformation that are optimising process, engaging the customer and achieving ROI across multiple platforms.
As digital transformation becomes a necessary part of remaining competitive in the business ecosystem, this event combines top international and local speakers presenting on hot topics along with networking opportunities for the digital community.
Key subjects discussed in 2018 included:
- Emerging technology, disruption and future predictions - What to expect in the next wave of digital transformation
- Defining digital leadership – leading the digital vision and creating a truly customer driven organisation
- The connected enterprise – Revolutionising manufacturing with IoT integration
- Achieving pace of delivery – creating an underlying strategy to achieve stakeholder’s expectations
- With true digital transformation comes security transformation – Defining a modern threat management approach
- Building a nimble and Agile organisation
- Enabling personalisation – the journey to integrating technology with existing capabilities
2018 line-up included:
The Walt Disney Company | Mercury Energy | Southern Cross Healthcare | Magic Software | Fonterra | Tainui Group Holdings | Air New Zealand | Vector | Te Papa