Digitising and Securing Industry & Infrastructure
Creating secure environments for the digitisation of industrial and infrastructure control systems
25 - 26 May 2020Pullman, Auckland
The physical world is merging with the digital one.
Industry 4.0 is here and new technologies – IIoT, AI, Robotic Process Automation, Immersive Technologies and Blockchain – are replacing the aging infrastructure and further accelerating innovation.
Digitising and Securing Industry & Infrastructure conference will investigate these concepts and how they can and will affect New Zealand industry and businesses. Respected practitioners from New Zealand and overseas will share their thoughts and experience to date and spark a conversation among peers.
• Planning, designing, building & securing modern industry & infrastructure
• Industry 4.0 & the future of work
• Improving performance & productivity through IoT & AI
• Moving from reactive to predictive maintenance & decision making
Including presentations from:
Beca | NASA JPL | Deloitte | Powerco | NZTA | NZ IoT Alliance | Tait Communications | Christchurch City Council | Gallagher | Aurecon | Innovate and Transform | ECL | The University of Auckland | Ericsson | Schneider Electric NZ | Theta | Ports of Auckland | Facteon
Who should attend:
• Asset Information Analysts
• Applied Technology Specialists
• Business Intelligence Specialists
• Business Performance Strategists
• Enterprise Architects / Enterprise Solutions
• Network Managers & Development Leaders
• System Engineers
• IT and ICT Managers