Delivering Disability Services
Sector-wide solutions for funding, contracting, accessibility, housing ageing and empowerment
14 - 15 Oct 2019Grand Millennium, Auckland
· Engaging to create the Plan
· Working together to connect on actions
· Tracking outcomes to ensure disabled people are counted
- Why I started a parenting project for people with disabilities
- My personal and professional journey as a disabled parent
- The current landscape in NZ, goals, ambitions, and your questions about parenting with a disability answered.
- Learning Support Delivery Model
- Supporting student access, both curriculum & environmental, through secondary school to transitioning out of school
- School & Student Voice: reflecting on the school journey
George Hewitt, Media Specialist, Lifemark Limited
- Who falls through the gaps? All New Zealanders should be able to access services to enable them to live the life they choose, free from harm
- Safeguarding adults is everyone's responsibility
- Safeguarding tools and strategies for you to use today, and specialist safeguarding supports available to assist
Interactive music-based activity with 12 Jammers
• Multiple challenges confront the disability workforce and those who employ them whether its Government or community - based services or disabled people themselves.
• What are we are doing and what else can we do to surmount these challenges?