Delivering Customer Centric Services
Exploring design, prototyping and delivery for customer centric services in NZ
This inaugural conference is a must attend event for anyone interested or involved in designing customer centric services.
The conference and workshops are specifically designed to help delegates learn more about why delivering customer centric service is now an essential way of doing business in today’s digitally connected world.
Featured topics include:
- Innovation and strategy in customer centric service design
- Tapping into research and expectation
- Factors and trends affecting the delivery of customer centric services in NZ
- The design and delivery of customer centric services in the modern digital age
- Making the business case for customer centric design
- Looking into the ethical implications of customer-centred design
- Redesigning a service for customers and staff
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the factors and trends that affect the delivery of customer centric services in NZ
- Hear case studies from businesses and organisations from around the country who have already started their customer centric service delivery journey
- Learn from the experts and network with like-minded peers who face similar challenges
SPECIAL GROUP DISCOUNTS FOR YOUR TEAM - Conference Only
Register a team of 5 for $7,000 + GST* | Register a team of 10 for $10,000 + GST*
Registrations must be from same organisation and must book at the same time.