The Customer Summit 2018
Leading the customer revolution
29 - 30 May 2018Pullman Hotel, Auckland
"Customer perception is one of the most valuable aspects of a company. Managing that perception in all its forms should be a top priority and is the responsibility of every single person in the organization" - Blake Morgan, forbes.com
Exploring customer-centric strategies alongside digital and technology driven innovation, The Customer Summit will be the event to take your customer's experience to the next level.
Topics to be explored at the Summit:
- What are the latest trends? How is customer experience an evolving business?
- Key challenges to keep up with and make sure stay a step ahead by delighting your customers and gaining a competitive edge
- CX company culture, customer journeys, NPS, touch points, UX design and more!
- How to plan, implement and execute your customer strategy
- Real-world case studies from local heroes who live and breather all things experience
- Data-driven insights: dive into the numbers and gain a deeper understanding of how to harness the power of analytics to provide your customers with richer, personalised experiences
Who will be there?
- CEOs and Directors
- Chief Customer Experience Officers
- Head of Customer Strategy
- Head of Digital Experience
- Head of Customer Insights/Analytics
- Customer/Digital/User Experience Managers
- Customer Insights/Research Manager
- Business Designers
- Head of Marketing