Customer Experience & Engagement Summit
Where experience comes to thrive
TURNING THE VOICE-OF-THE-CUSTOMER INTO MANAGEMENT ACTIONS29 May 2019 | 9.00 – 12.30
One of the best sources of insight for innovation and business improvement comes free-of-charge
– from your customers! The challenge is to unlock these insights and turn them into concrete improvements in customer experience.
This half-day workshop provides a valuable “jumpstart” on the road to reaping the benefits of customer-driven performance improvement to help you:
- Learn from your customers, what you do well, and how to improve
- Take actions to improve and innovate the customer experience
- It shares proven frameworks and examples of how other organisations have developed product and service improvement initiatives – from their analysis of customer feedback to implementing remedial actions to transform their customers’ experience.
- Considering your available sources of data
- Measuring customer experience
- Quantifying and prioritising actions
- Preventive analysis and remedial action planning
- Building a roadmap to launch your customer-driven continuous improvement programme
CTMA New Zealand
EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER MAPPING29 May 2019 | 1.30 – 5.00
Customer journey maps are an incredibly valuable tool to help organisations visualise their relationship with their customers and identify opportunities to improve. The key to an effective journey map, however, is increating strategies to turn insights into action.
This workshop will illustrate techniques for creating journey maps, as well as how to use them to drive measurable change. From the initial process of gathering user insights, through to effectively measuring the impact of the changes you make, this workshop shows how to integrate journey mapping into your business successfully.
- The value of customer journey mapping
- Practical approaches for implementing journey mapping in your organisation
- Common pitfalls and challenges that organisations face when it comes to understanding the customer journey
- A framework for turning your journey map into actionable strategies.
- How to create effective measures of success
- The long-term cycle of journey mapping within your business