Content Marketing & Automation
Streamlining content, developing strategies and automation capabilities to optimise content and enhance brand reach
And that's a wrap from the 2018 Content Marketing & Automation Summit!
An excellent 2 days was had with many interesting and engaging conversations around the need to think strategically, segment and better target audiences.
The Summit had been able to cover off powerful insights & case studies on;
- Integrating and tailoring an automation platform which is fit-for-purpose
- Utilising insights and market intelligence to create share-worthy content
- Data-driven focus: Interpreting analytics to refine strategy
Featured Speakers Included:
- James Gilbert, Head of Marketing APAC, Hubspot
- Alisha Palin, USA Marketing Specialist, JUCY
- Samantha Ryan, Head of Marketing Automation, Optimal Workshop
- Clayton Foster, Brand Lead, Kiwibank
- Steve Ballantyne, Managing Director, Ballantyne Taylor
- Perry Bernard, Search Marketing Strategist, Cranked SEO
- Kate Orgias, Content Advisor, Auckland Zoo
The 2018 Summit had focused on embracing digital and brought together some of New Zealand’s leaders in content creation, automation and content curation.
We look forward to seeing you all again in 2019!