Communicating for New Zealand
Communicating for a transparent and collaborative future government
3 - 4 Aug 2020Te Wharewaka O Poneke, Wellington
*EVENT POSTPONED - NEW DATES 3 - 4 OF AUGUST 2020*
This conference has been rescheduled from March 2020 due to COVID 19. This is not a decision we have made lightly. However, we believe it is the right decision, one that takes account of the health of you and us and we have already received significant support from speakers, sponsors and attendees that it is the right one.
If you had booked on the March event your booking has been transferred to the August dates and you do not need to do anything further. We will send you further information shortly. For further information please contact us on 09 912 3636.
Communicating for New Zealand, A Government Communications & PR Forum is our first event entirely focused on communications in public services and its unique challenges in the ever-changing public-sector environment. The forum will cover trends and issues facing New Zealand’s public services communications professionals, with a particular focus on the future government, communicating through change, crisis communications, and the strategies behind the digital age to get the message out to and engage with a diverse audience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Heads of communications, stakeholder engagement and/or marketing in the public sector
• Leaders, managers and other members of public services communication teams
• Communication professionals that consult and work with the public sector organisations
SPECIAL GROUP RATES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TEAM!
Book and pay for 2 delegates and a 3rd team member attends for FREE
• Connect with like-minded professionals and hear about the communication strategies that they are utilising
• Network with your peers and enhance your knowledge of the wider communication environment
• Hear from communication experts as they share their best practice know-how