Communicating for New Zealand
Communicating for a transparent and collaborative future government
30 - 31 Mar 2020Wharewaka, Wellington
Communicating for New Zealand, A Government Communications & PR Forum is our first event entirely focused on communications in public services and its unique challenges in the ever-changing public-sector environment. The forum will cover trends and issues facing New Zealand’s public services communications professionals, with a particular focus on future government, communicating through change, crisis communications, and the strategies behind the digital age to get the message out to and engage with a diverse audience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Heads of communications, stakeholder engagement and/or marketing in the public sector
• Leaders, managers and other members of public services communication teams
• Communication professionals that consult and work with the public sector organisations
SPECIAL GROUP RATES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TEAM!
Book and pay for 2 delegates and a 3rd team member attends for FREE
• Connect with like-minded professionals and hear about the communication strategies that they are utilising
• Network with your peers and enhance your knowledge of the wider communication environment
• Hear from communication experts as they share their best practice know-how