The Associations & NFP Summit
The most important event in NZ for membership, representative and NFP sector organisations
The Associations & NFP Summit was a two-day interactive event that offered not-for-profit organisations, professional bodies and charities organisation the opportunity to learn from inspiring international and local speakers. Delegates connected with handpicked leading experts in the same industry to discuss high level topics of real importance, develop new relationships and gain critical information.
Topics included connecting communities, marketing, fundraising and membership acquisition, sustainability and governance.
NZ's annual gathering for leaders in:
- Associations & Professional bodies
- Trade Associations, Membership & Representation Organisations
- Not-For-Profit/NGO & Charitable Organisations
- Schools & Community Groups
- Religious & Sporting Organisations
- Community Trusts
- Advisory Consultants (e.g. accountants, legals, fundraising advisor and etc.)
- Global outlook for professional and membership associations
- Mergers and consolidations - a good idea?
- Board of Directors' panel: Governance and directorship best practice
- Chief Executives' panel: Strong, purposeful leadership drives success and sustainable futures
- Reforming Incorporated Societies - the new statue and what societies need to do about it
- Financial reporting update in compliance with the new Incorporated Societies Bill
- Revenue strategies for sustainable future
- Harnessing international connections and member advocacy
- Managing volunteers - recruitment, retention, recognition and keeping a vibrant base
- Secrets of the lobbyists