The Associations & NFP Summit
The most important event in NZ for membership, representative and NFP sector organisations
24 - 25 Feb 2020Te Wharewaka Tapere, Wellington
EARLY BIRD PRICE EXTENDED UNTIL 10 FEBRUARY - SAVE $200!
Special pricing also available for teams - call us on 09 912 3616 for more information.
The Associations & NFP Summit is a two-day interactive event that offers not-for-profit organisations, professional bodies and charities organisation the opportunity to learn from inspiring international and local speakers. You will be able to connect with handpicked leading experts in the same industry to discuss high level topics of real importance, develop new relationships and gain critical information.
Attend this summit and learn how to lead your organisation into the future. Topics around connecting communities, marketing, fundraising and membership acquisition, sustainability and governance will all be covered.
NZ's annual gathering for leaders in:
- Associations & Professional bodies
- Trade Associations, Membership & Representation Organisations
- Not-For-Profit/NGO & Charitable Organisations
- Schools & Community Groups
- Religious & Sporting Organisations
- Community Trusts
- Advisory Consultants (e.g. accountants, legals, fundraising advisor and etc.)
Featuring sessions on:
- Global outlook for professional and membership associations
- Mergers and consolidations - a good idea?
- Board of Directors' panel: Governance and directorship best practice
- Chief Executives' panel: Strong, purposeful leadership drives success and sustainable futures
- Reforming Incorporated Societies - the new statue and what societies need to do about it
- Financial reporting update in compliance with the new Incorporated Societies Bill
- Revenue strategies for sustainable future
- Harnessing international connections and member advocacy
- Managing volunteers - recruitment, retention, recognition and keeping a vibrant base
- Secrets of the lobbyists