Advancing Women in Technical Industries and Roles
Insights and frameworks to drive forward the female technical workforce of the future
25 Nov 2019Grand Millennium, Auckland
The low percentage of female in technical industries globally has led us to develop this important new conference, to shine a light on female talent achieving success in this sector and identify new role models. This conference aims to bring leaders and advocates from across the technical industries to share insights and build frameworks that will grow the representation of women in technical roles and industries; and develop pathways to leadership.
Featuring sessions on:
- Exploring the technical industries in New Zealand – What’s next on the trajectory towards balancing technical roles
- Pioneers in the Spotlight – How to smash it in technical industry?
- Case study: The MYOB Developher Journey
- Retention strategies for technical industries
- The changing face of STEM – Uplifting positive stereotypes and exceeding expectations
- Assembling your dream team
Plus 2 separately bookable workshop on:
Workshop 1 – Winning strategies for driving Diversity and Inclusion in organisations
Workshop 2 – Developing a powerful personal presence to influence and engage
SPECIAL GROUP DISCOUNTS FOR YOUR TEAM
Register a team of 5 for $4,000 + GST*
Register a team of 10 for $6,000 + GST*
*Applies to conference only. Registrations must be from the same organisation and must book at the same time.