Advancing Digital & IT Law
The latest legal developments and an examination of how law and regulation must meet the challenge of fast-paced tech and digital innovation
The Advancing Digital & IT Law Conference examines New Zealand’s tech laws and regulations, and how business innovation and digital & IT law interact within the modern ecosystem. With emerging technologies challenging traditional notions of ethics, border, privacy and legal frameworks, this event explores the interplay and the flexibility needed to keep pace with innovation and change, alongside the critical legal updates needed to ensure your compliance.
This is your opportunity for discussion and professional exchange of experience on cross-over topics in the fields of digital, technology and IT law.
Hear insights from:
Department of Internal Affairs | EY Law | Kensington Swan | MinterEllisonRuddWatts | Bell Gully | Anderson Lloyd | Hudson Gavin Martin | Russell McVeagh | Simpson Grierson | Stout Street Chambers | Jackson Russell | Gravity Lawyers | New Zealand International Arbitration Centre | Simply Privacy | Be Amorgos IT Contractual Services | Catalyst Cloud | EverEdge Global | McCarthyFinch | ThoughtRiver | Deloitte | KPMG | Ackama | Ivanov Consulting | CommArc Consulting | Cognitus Economic Insight | Genesis | Manukau Institute of Technology | The University of Auckland | AI Forum NZ
What you will learn:
• NZ’s current Tech Law & Regulatory environment
• How to adhere to and protect Intellectual Property rights
• The latest updates to ensure your compliance with new Privacy Laws
• Insights into the interrelationship between Data Protection and Cybersecurity
• Updates on advances in Automation & AI and Ethics
Who should attend:
• Technology, Digital and IT Law Specialists
• In-house Legal Counsel & Regulatory Managers from End Users
• Regulators and Policy Experts
• Owners & Custodians of Digital Assets and Digital & Tech IP
• Technology Organisations and Associations
• Innovators and Disruptors
Why you should attend:
Bring your team!
Take advantage of our special discount - $500 off the second delegate (Conference only).*
*Delegates must be from the same organisation and book at the same time. Discount will be applied in your cart.