7th Annual EA/PA in the Public-Sector
Improving productivity and progressing your career as an EA/PA
30 Apr - 1 May 2018Wharewaka, Wellington
The 7th annual EA/PA in the Public-Sector conference focuses on issues revolving around the public-sector organisations in New Zealand. It puts forward insights into how technology is shaping the future of the New Zealand Government and sheds light on how EAs/PAs can utilise technology to deliver more in their day-to-day job. The conference features inspirational leaders in New Zealand’s public-sector who will empower you to take charge and inspire you to steer your career into leadership roles.
Inspirational keynotes from:
- Tim Occleshaw – Government Chief Technology Officer, Department of Internal Affairs
- Teresa Tepania-Ashton – CEO, Maori Womens’ Development Inc.
A message from your chair, Dianne Parker:
"Bonnie Low-Kramen, international speaker and author on administrative issues, noted a global trend of companies prioritising specifically designed administrative training as a smart business investment resulting in:
- increased productivity
- improved employee retention
- higher profits.
- Can be a credentialing process to verify your professionalism and skills that demonstrate excellence in your field.
- Can help with your career pathway
- Can give you an edge when applying for a job, asking for a promotion, or when undertaking a performance evaluation.