5th Annual Future Farms Conference
Agritech, agrifood and innovation – unleashing the potential of the future farmer
Future Farms is first and foremost, a conference for farmers! Developed with research from key rural stakeholders, the event aims to highlight future opportunities for farmers to make the most of current developments with agritech, agrifood and changing land use. Because we like farmers, we've developed a pricing model just for you!
Sessions for the future farmer:
- Discussing the farmer's role in New Zealand's economy - discussing new market opportunities
- Agritech on farm: the impact of innovation on NZ farming practice
- Environmental sustainability - regulation and imperatives for farmers
- Creating a high value food economy - from farmgate to consumer
- On farm health and safety
- Investing in the future of farming - why the sector needs to change to survive
FARMER DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE: There is special pricing available for small-hold farmers.
Privately held small-hold farm owner-operators can apply to attend the conference for $249 + GST. (Farm management/ownership must be the applicant's primary full-time occupation to qualify for this discount)
Federated Farmer members can attend the conference for the low price of $199 + GST.
Submit name, farm location and your expressions of interest via email to: email@example.com