The 47th One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business
Rebooting in a post-COVID economy
19 - 20 Oct 2020Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland
14 - 15 Oct 2020Wharewaka, Wellington
12 - 13 Oct 2020Christchurch Town Hall, Christchurch
- Conference - Auckland
- $2399 + GST
- 19 - 20 Oct 2020
- Conference - Wellington
- $2299 + GST
- 14 - 15 Oct 2020
- Conference - Christchurch
- $2299 + GST
- 12 - 13 Oct 2020
- Download Brochure
The 47th One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business is taking place in October!
The 47th One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business, (rescheduled to October), provides an opportunity for accounting and finance professionals to regroup and take stock of the markedly changed business environment in which they now operate. The Covid-19 has had an unprecedented impact in the way New Zealand businesses now operate, the conference will feature experts who will provide insights into some of the topics that are crucial for accountants in their day-to-day jobs.
The two-day conference features local and global economic updates, the highly anticipated legal, tax, and technology updates as well as new sessions on business resilience, business continuity, and cashflow management.
New elements for OneStop in 2020:
- Facilitated roundtable discussions at the Auckland conference - Providing an opportunity for attendees to network with their peers while obtaining insights from subject matter experts
- Panel discussions – Come prepared with your questions and learn what it is that defines the ‘modern accountant’ as we discuss future-proofing the accounting and finance teams
Reasons why you should attend OneStop:
- Understand the forces that are shaping the accounting and finance practices in New Zealand
- Keep on top of your favourite One Stop updates in a post-COVID economy
- Increased networking opportunities
- Case studies and insights from peers and industry leaders
- Gain up to 15 CPD hours
If you'd like to connect regarding this event, reach out to Mili Goswami ([email protected]).