34th Annual Industrial and Employment Relations (IER) Summit
Essential updates on new regulation & case law & ER best practice for all New Zealand IER professionals
3 - 4 Mar 2020Crowne Plaza , Auckland
Don’t miss this year’s Summit for the latest guidance and expert insights on:
- What current trends and law changes are affecting the NZ employment law landscape
- Designing the workforces and employment agreements of the future
- Managing difficult employment relationships
- Creating healthy working environments and prioritising well being
- Getting collective bargaining and union negotiations right
- Navigating the minefield of investigations
- Managing medical incapacity and mental health in the workplace
- The latest developments around equal pay and fair pay agreements
Get expert insights from:
Dundas Street Employment Lawyers, Dyhrberg Drayton, Wynn Williams, Jennifer Mills & Associates, Kensington Swan, Buddle Findlay, Bell Gully, MinterEllisonRuddWatts, Duncan Cotterill, Anthony Harper, Bankside Chambers, SB Law, Pitt & Moore, Tompkins Wake, Business NZ, The Warehouse Group, University of Auckland, Shine, IAG, and Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment,
Also featuring international keynote speaker Dr Sean Brady from Brady Heywood speaking on the role of implicit assumption in the workplace culture
Don’t miss your chance to take a deep dive into the gritty challenges where many come unstuck! The IER Summit Workshops provide delegates with detailed frameworks and models to ensure step by step compliance.
1.Managing medical incapacity
2. Strategic processes for restructure and redeployment processes
3. Dealing with harassment and bullying claims
4. Collective bargaining, negotiation and unions masterclass
Book early to take advantage of our newly added special group discounts for this incredible popular event.
Special super saver price and group discounts close 13 December 2019 - secure your place now!