33rd Annual Industrial and Employment Relations Summit (IER)
Leading a modernised workforce in time of change and reform
THE NEW LAWS MEAN BIG CHANGES
Examine and review the latest significant employment law changes at the 33rd Annual Industrial and Employment Relations Summit on 5-6 March 2019 at the Crowne Plaza in Auckland
Don't miss this Summit to hear the latest expert insights on:
- How technology is changing traditional working patterns and employment law
- Effective collective bargaining and union engagement after the significant new reforms
- Issues surrounding the new privacy, fair pay agreements, pay equity and Holidays Act 2003 reforms
- The best practice to create and promote a work culture that prevents inappropriate behaviours
- Practical advice on managing investigations and mediations
- Managing absentee management and new mental health obligations in the workplace
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS FURTHER WITH APPLIED PRACTICAL LEARNING IN OUR WORKSHOPS
1. Strategic processes for restructure and redeployment processes
2. Conducting a sufficient investigation
Don't miss out on your chance to book early for this incredibly popular event!
Special super saver price closes 17 December 2018 - secure your place now!