33rd Annual Industrial and Employment Relations Summit (IER)
Leading a modernised workforce in time of change and reform
That’s a wrap! The Industrial and Employment Relations Summit is over for another year.
For two days, the IER Summit brought together a wide range of Industrial and Employment Relations Professionals from around the country, and featured a range of speakers, including the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Chief Judge of the Employment Court, the Privacy Commissioner and Legal Experts and Practitioners from around the country.
- An examination of the law changes that will affect the business and legal landscapes
- Impacting employment law with positive reform
- An analysis of the new privacy laws
- How to get restructuring and redeployment right first time
- A look into how technology and the changing work environment is affecting employment law
- Practical advice on how to deal with investigations
- Managing medical incapacity
- New mental health obligations in the workplace
- Changes to collective bargaining and union engagement
- Reviewing the Holidays Act 2003
- Spotlight on triangular contracts
- Exiting employees and restraints of trade
- Py equity and fair pay agreements
- Achieving effective mediations
- Dealing with bullying and sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Successfully managing drug, alcohol and other addiction issues in the workplace
- Our popular panel featuring practical advice for making it work - strategies from the coal face
Thank you to all of our attendees, chairs and speakers - We are already looking forward to next year's event!