32nd Annual Industrial and Employment Relations Summit (IER)
Leading a modernised workforce in changing regulatory tides
7 - 8 Mar 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
A new Government means big changes for the employment law landscape in New Zealand. Industrial and Employment Relations Specialists must understand and comply with new laws and regulations. Come along to the leading conference of it’s kind in New Zealand and hear from the experts about the best practices to position your ER policies for compliance.
The32nd Annual Industrial and Employment Relations Summit is back next March to:
- Teach ER practitioners what they need to know about the impact of the recent significant reforms in employment law on business and industry.
- Facilitate discussions around the best practice for managing employees in the changing employment environment
- Provide a Forum where those who work in and around the industrial and employment relations scene can network and learn from one another.
Featuring expert insights on:
- The impact of employment law changes on business and industry
- How to plan to prepare and position your ER policies for compliance
- Practical strategies for effective collective bargaining and union engagement
- Complying with the Holidays Act 2003
- Understanding pay equity and equal pay
- The revitialisation of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Frameworks for restructuring, redeployment and redundancy
- Successfully managing workplace investigations
Plus three separately bookable workshops
- Conducting a sufficient investigation
- Strategic processes for restructure and redeployment processes
- Holidays Act Masterclass
Don't miss out on your chance to book early for this incredibly popular event!
Special super saver price closes 18 December 2017 - secure your place now