2020 NEW ZEALAND SCHOOL LEADERSHIP FORUM
STRONG LEADERS IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF RAPID CHANGE AND REFORM
31 Mar - 1 Apr 2020Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
The 2020 New Zealand School Leadership Forum is a special event that brings together some of New Zealand’s most innovative and successful Principals and Senior Management for an opportunity to network and learn from some of New Zealand’s leading education experts. With representatives from primary and secondary levels, this event aims to cater for all levels of senior leadership across all schools.
This year’s event focuses on some of the most prominent issues for school leaders, these include; developing and identifying strong leaders, managing and dealing with HR issues, integrating Tangata Whenua concepts into school culture, and creating sustainable school governance relationships.
Come along and join in the discussion about the future of education in 2020 and beyond.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- An opportunity to network with senior school leaders from across New Zealand
- Gain insight into the latest developments in the education space
- Hear practical advice from leading experts
- Learn from case studies highlighting New Zealand schools across the country
LOOKING TO BRING A GROUP LARGER THAN 3?
EACH ADDITIONAL REGISTRANT PAYS ONLY $500+GST (CONFERENCE ONLY)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Deputy Principals
- Associate Principals
- Heads of student experiences
- Board Chairs and Members
- Senior Teachers