2020 New Zealand CFO Summit & Awards
24 Mar 2020Cordis, Auckland
We are excited to announce the CFO Summit and Awards are back for 2020!
Mark 24 March 2020 in your calendar now and prepare for the return of this premium event in the New Zealand CFO’s calendar, to be held at Cordis Auckland.
Attracting the who’s who in business and finance, the New Zealand CFO Summit and Awards continues to maintain its place as the premier gathering for New Zealand CFOs and business leaders to hear world-class insights and analysis, network and do business.
In 2019, the event reached new heights, both in the calibre of the Summit speakers, the record-breaking number of submissions to the Awards and the sold-out Gala dinner.
Highlights in 2019 included:
- Bill English and Tim Groser “unplugged” with Corin Dann in the opening session.
- A remarkable glimpse into the trends that will define the next decade by globally-renowned futurist Graeme Codrington
- A unique view of a finance leader’s role in the sustainability, activism and business success story of leading global brand Patagonia.
- CFO of the Year being awarded to Scott Scoullar, CFO of Summerset Group Holdings Ltd
- Sir Rob McLeod receiving the award for Outstanding Contribution to Finance & Business
The CFO Summit and the CFO Awards, together, remain the primary platform for finance leaders to network with their peers and for leading suppliers to engage with them in a stimulating environment.
Organisations who have previously attended the Summit and Awards include:
Air New Zealand | Z Energy | Chorus | Genesis Energy | Kotahi | My Food Bag | Ngai Tahu Holdings | NZ Super Fund | Patagonia | SAP New Zealand | Spark | The Icehouse | Trustpower | Xero
Some of the stellar feedback we receive about the event:
“A very well run conference with excellent facilities… particularly liked the wide stage and screen presentation and the audio and video aspects were flawless”
“Great conference… the best one to attend all year”