2019 Safety 360
2019 Safety 360
New Zealand's most comprehensive health and safety event
26 - 27 Mar 2019Vodafone Events Centre, Auckland
Safety 360 has been a popular event in the calendar of health and safety professionals over the course of the last four years.
The event is well known for its breadth of content and the audience it attracts with high quality speakers and networking opportunities connecting delegates from a range of industries with its focus on leadership and culture, hazardous substances, occupational health, and health and wellbeing. The event attracts managers with a health and safety function in their portfolios and critical PCBU decision makers.
This year Safety 360 has a new venue, a new feel, but the same high-quality speakers, insightful updates and interesting case studies.
- Insightful seminars on the expo floor with engaging and relevant content on health and safety legislation, occupational health updates, health and wellbeing strategy
- NEW venue – Vodafone Events Centre in the hub of safety industry in South Auckland will host Safety 360 in 2019
WHAT’S STAYING THE SAME?
- The high level National Health & Safety Leaders’ Summit with international keynotes and NZ safety leaders
- A 1 day Hazardous Substances Management Summit featuring insight into the changing HSNO regulations and implications for hazardous substance lifecycle management
- Short, sharp seminars giving you the latest updates on health and safety
- Our diverse expo bringing you face to face with key H&S suppliers
Save the date now and put health and safety at the top of your priorities. Here is what past delegates have had to say about the event:
"Great conference to attend"
"Free seminars were brilliant with interesting topics"
"They [the speakers] were all excellent"
"The overall conference was great. I particularly liked the presentations where the information was relevant and where the initiatives and studies could apply to our organisation."
"As a H&S professional I would love to attend all the sessions"