Effectively connecting with your audience using social media
30 - 31 Jul 2019Event Cinemas, Newmarket, Auckland
Implementing best practice solutions to ensure obligations to privacy changes are met | A look at what to do and what not to do1 August 2019 | 9.30am – 12.30pm
Privacy issues have always circled the social media circuit. However, more recently, in light crisis communications privacy obligations have been dialed up a notch and companies are starting to look more closely at what they need to put in to play when communicating on social platforms. This workshop will continue the discussion on what to be aware of when solving the privacy issues within social media.
- Showcasing the changes to privacy obligations that have come into play
- Understanding how algorithm changes will be affecting posts and content on social platforms
- Understanding what organisations need to be aware of regarding privacy obligations
- Looking into how are the other countries tackling the privacy concerns?
- What is the disclosure that needs to clearly be communicated to your audience?
- Developing a strategy to clearly communicate the organisation’s policy on social media
- Monitoring the operations and feedback loop to ensure compliance with organisational policies