2019 Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia
Reaching and influencing the decision makers to drive stronger engagement and increase market share in the rural sector
Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia is took place in September 2019 and brought together marketers and key influencers in the value chain to discuss the rapidly changing rural landscape.
This event, is the only conference of its type in Australia, and built on the success of 2018’s inaugural event. Understanding that marketers must focus not only on the latest trends, the voices in the industry, as well as creative strategy, but develop a deep understanding of the psychology, attitudes and behaviours of this industry’s consumers, is a key factor to meeting the drive, innovation and engagement demanded by the rural consumer.
The conference is specifically designed for rural marketers providing practical guidance and a hub for discussion.
Topics for 2019 included:
- Specific challenges and creative solutions for marketers in the rural sector
- Assessing the rapidly evolving landscape in rural Australia
- The power of positive marketing in an industry under pressure
- Advancements in technology bringing together the connected digital consumer
- Leveraging big data and analytics for your strategy
- Understanding your consumer through psychology
- Interactive farmers' panel AND separate Agronomist panel
Brought to you by Conferenz is New Zealand’s largest and most respected conference, summits and expo company. The Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference in New Zealand has been a popular annual event for 19 years assisting to connect NZ's rural marketers with the best information.