2019 Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia
Reaching and influencing the decision makers to drive stronger engagement and increase market share in the rural sector
3 - 4 Sep 2019Swissotel, Sydney, Australia
Marketing to the Rural Sector Australia is returning in 2019 and will bring together marketers and key influencers in the value chain to discuss the rapidly changing rural landscape.
This event, the only conference of its type in Australia, builds on the success of 2018’s inaugural event. Understanding that marketers must focus not only on the latest trends, the voices in the industry, as well as creative strategy, but develop a deep understanding of the psychology, attitudes and behaviours of this industry’s consumers, is a key factor to meeting the drive, innovation and engagement demanded by the rural consumer.
The conference is specifically designed for rural marketers and will stimulate fresh thinking whilst providing practical guidance and a hub for discussion. With a focus on consumer behaviour and leveraging relationships, the Farmers' Panel + discussion tables are back - as well as a brand new Agronomist panel.
A unique opportunity to meet those in the industry and network with peers across the rural marketing sector.
The Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference will be divided into four themes:
- Global snapshot of trends shaping agri-business today
- Optimising customer experience and salesforce
- Penetrating the digital sphere in marketing to rural Australia
- The rise in rural technology
Topics for 2019 include:
- Specific challenges and creative solutions for marketers in the rural sector
- Assessing the rapidly evolving landscape in rural Australia
- The power of positive marketing in an industry under pressure
- Advancements in technology bringing together the connected digital consumer
- Leveraging big data and analytics for your strategy
- Understanding your consumer through psychology
- Interactive farmers' panel AND separate Agronomist panel
Who will be there?
- CMOs, GM Marketing
- Marketing Managers/ Sales and Marketing Managers
- Digtial Marketing and Head of Digital Media / Managers
- Head of Customer Experience & Digital
- Brand Managers
- Category Managers
- Rural Sector/Agri Managers
- Head of Sales / Managers
- Head of Corporate Communications / Managers
- Head of Product Marketing / Managers
- Head of Customer Experience / Managers
Targeted industries in rural sector:
- Fertiliser and Nutrients
- Rural Retail/Merchants
- Animal Health
- Banking and Insurance
- Farm Machinery
- Irrigation and Water
- Financial & Insurance Services
- Professional & Advisory Services
- Other Farm Supplies
Brought to you by Conferenz is New Zealand’s largest and most respected conference, summits and expo company. The Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference in New Zealand has been a popular annual event for 19 years assisting to connect NZ's rural marketers with the best information.