2019 Safety 360
2019 Safety 360 > 2019 Hazardous Substances Management Summit
2019 Hazardous Substances Management Summit
Compliance, use and lifecycle management of hazardous substances and environmental management
The recent hazardous substances & HSNO legislations will provide the direction for the 2019 Hazardous Substances Management Summit, engaging experts on how to comply and safely manage dangerous goods and hazardous substances throughout their entire lifecycle – focusing on importation, movement, storage and disposal.
This one day event is your key update to engage with regulators and industry leaders on new regulation, methods of lifecycle management, land remediation and the environmental impacts of dangerous chemicals.
Featuring insight into:
- HSNO regulations – Managing relationships with WorkSafe, the EPA and local councils
- Land contamination and remediation
- Hazardous substances lifecycle management
- Transporting and storing hazardous substances
- Major hazard facilities
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- HSNO Specialists
- Land Contamination and Remediation
- Lab Managers and Team Leaders
- Regulatory Managers
- EHS Managers
- Laboratory Team Leader
- QHSE Assessor
- Resource Manager