2019 Corporate Affairs and Communication Leaders' Summit
Leading the voice of an organisation in the digital, complex & politicised world
19 - 20 Aug 2019Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The communication evolution is ongoing. With a complex stakeholder environment that changes frequently, there is a need for communication professionals to be in touch with and aware of the changing expectations of the wider audience.
The Corporate Affairs and Communication Leaders’ Summit returns in 2019 with a line-up of experienced communication experts from across New Zealand to share their guidance and give insights into the current trends and issues facing communication professionals.
Excellent communication is the key to building trust and a respected reputation. More often than not, there is only one chance to get it right. Hear from communication leaders and experts as they share their stories and give insights into and advice on:
- Managing stakeholders in diverse and challenging business environments
- Highlighting the importance of preparing and practicing communication strategies for times of crisis
- Embedding corporate communications at the centre of any worthwhile organisational strategy
- Avenues and methods for communicating your way through the evolving media landscape
This is the communication event to attend this year!
The event will be held under Chatham House Rule, to encourage participation and open discussion.
Who should attend:
- Heads of Corporate Relations, Public Affairs and Communications
- Leaders and managers of communication teams
- Communication professionals that consult and work with corporations
Feedback from past delegates:
"It was a very useful day, thank you"
"Thanks for a great day. It was very energizing."
"Overall enjoyed the range of topics and the conference as a whole"
"Thanks - enjoyed the day"
If you would like to discuss speaking topics or provide insight on the 2019 Corporate Affairs & Communication Leaders' Summit, please email Jon Waugh: email@example.com