2019 CIO Summit
Technology | Innovation | Transformation | Culture
This year the 2019 CIO Summit examined the four main pillars of the modern ICT team - technology, innovation, transformation and culture. With presentations on the strategic use of technology to ensure competitiveness and innovation within their industries, attendees walked away with tips and renewed mindsets to continue thriving.
Culture and building high performing teams were other stand out notes from the day and kicking off day two we had a look at how negative cognitive priming impacts creativity and problem solving.
This year's stellar line up of speakers included:
- Meredith Whalen, Chief Research Officer, IDC (USA)
- Boyd Multerer, Founder and CEO, Kry10 Technologies (New Zealand)
- Dr Sean Brady, Managing Director, Brady Heywood (Australia)
- Anthony Roe, Head of Digital Technology, Downer MEI (Australia)
- Owen Key, Chief Security Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, City of Calgary (Canada)
2019 CIO by the numbers:
- 550+ Delegates
- 960+ Gala dinner attendees
- 90+ Exhibitors
- 50+ Speakers
- 18 Seminar sessions
- 9 Roundtables
Save the date! We look forward to seeing you all at the 2020 New Zealand CIO Summit.
Dates to be announced soon!