2018 Sponsorship Summit
Driving successful partnerships through new opportunities, strategies and experiences
The 2018 Sponsorship Summit focused on developing and connecting sponsorship professionals across New Zealand. This Summit explored best practice in sponsorship - turning sponsorships into long-term partnerships and leveraging these throughout the organisation for maximum value.
The Summit looked beyond solely achieving brand recognition with sponsorships, but true engagement and covers key topics including international and digital trends, data application, and measurement.
Key highlights included
- International Keynote: Drive culture forward and build brand loyalty
- International keynote: Examining the current evolving industry trends, challenges and opportunities facing the sponsorship landscape over the past 12 months and ahead
- Technology changing the revenue landscape – leveraging digital sponsorship channels
- Case: study: You can’t fake authenticity – creating a cohesive and clear partnership
- Enhancing strategic partnerships, delivering authentic and cohesive activations
- Closing keynote: Haier Big Hoot Auckland 2018: Art Trail
Sponsorship Managers, Activation Manager, Partnership Specialist, Brand and Sponsorship Coordinators, Sponsorship Executive, Partnerships Managers, Business Development Manager, Fundraising Managers, Sponsorship Activation Managers
This year the Sponsorship Summit was co-located with the 2018 Marketing Summit