2018 Safety 360
2018 Safety 360
Two days, Four Summits, Industry expo, Free seminars
27 - 28 Mar 2018Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
Health and safety should be a key priority in your business, but New Zealand companies are still far off from best practice health and safety becoming business as usual.
Safety 360 returns as the most comprehensive health and safety event covering every facet of compliance, regulation and best practice for the health and safety professional.
Comprising of four different summits and free exhibition and seminar sessions, Safety 360 is the one stop for all your health and safety needs. The focus of the event is to inspire and promote best practice safety culture across all sectors and industries with legislative updates, case studies, interactive panel discussions and inspirational stories.
Featuring international keynotes:
- Dr Joel M. Haight - University of Pittsburgh
- David Provan - Griffith University & formerly Origin Energy
FOUR SUMMITS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- National Health & Safety Leaders’ Summit: The focal point for best practice health and safety leadership: risk, resourcing and relationships
- Hazardous Substances Management Summit: Addressing compliance, use and best practice lifecycle management of hazardous substances
- Health & Wellbeing Summit: Strategies for supporting a healthy and resilient workforce
- Occupational Health Summit: Practical and technical insights to eliminate the occurrence of work related injuries and diseases
Book your place now – choose from our 2 or 1-Day pass prices.
Safety 360 also features a range of seminars to keep you up to date and compliant, with sessions from: Kensington Swan, NIWA, EROAD, Synergy Health, Noggin IT, Alsco Fresh & Clean, Dalton International, TBI Healthcare, Intertek Testing Services.