2018 Safety 360
2018 Safety 360 > 2018 Safety 360 Free Expo & Seminars
2018 Safety 360 Free Expo & Seminars
Come along to meet with industry leaders, network with your peers and gain insight into the evolving world of health and safety in New Zealand.
27 - 28 Mar 2018Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland
Safety 360's FREE seminar programme gives you the opportunity to hear from the experts about the future of health and safety, network with your peers and meet the key suppliers driving the future of health and safety.
A popular feature of the Safety 360 event, over 300 delegates registered for the expo and seminar series in 2017. Take this opportunity to learn about the evolving safety world.
NEW: The seminar lineup at Safety 360 will now feature health and safety expert: Phil Bolton from PWC Australia talking on how machine learning can improve safety performance.
Including sessions from:
- Carl Stent - GM Health & Safety, Toll Group
- John Stace - Senior Business Lead, Noggin IT
- Chris Evans - Health & Safety Stakeholder Manager, EROAD
- Darryl Burn - Managing Director, Dalton International
- Brad Norris - Managing Director, Synergy Health
- John Moffat - Senior Clinical Psychologist, TBI Healthcare
- Kevin Raw - National Operations Manager, Intertek Testing Services