23 - 24 Jul 2018Generator, Auckland
separately bookable workshop
Social media advertising: Getting the basics right: Setting up an ad from scratch across platforms25 July 2018 | 9.00am – 5.00pm
Driving a successful paid campaign relies heavily on getting the targeting right with the right budget spend. This workshop will teach the basics of setting up an ad and key components that need to be considered when setting up an ad.
- Highlighting critical differences in ad set up across platforms
- Identifying key targeting components essential to the delivery of a successful ad
- Understanding the most effective way to set up spend on an ad – what will deliver the best outcome for your budget?
- A look at how to measure and improve ad performance on an ongoing basis by changing small/minor components
- Maximising ad performance across social platforms
- Best practice tips on keeping content consistent across platforms – achieving more with less
- Measuring and comparing ad performance across platforms – which platform should you invest more in based on the results?