- Understanding how the updates affect your social presence
- Identifying pros and cons of these updates
- Shaping social strategies to better utilise platform updates
- Platforms discussed: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Understanding AI’s role in digital marketing
- How can AI help digital marketers deliver better results?
- Optimising engagement using AI on the digital platform
Andrew Crowe, Data Specialist, This Side Up
- Bots are not new to social media, but what’s new is the need to move from basic bots to smart bots.
- Highlighting the differences between basic and smart bots
- Effective strategies to deploy smart bots
- The benefits and advantages of smart bots
Where are we going next in social media, we’ve had personas, we are now talking about the stories of brands? 10 years of social media advertising, where to next as the market and relivance matures.
- Understanding how to run a successful ongoing campaign strategy
- Analysing metrics to improve the strategy – how is this applied in an ongoing campaign?
- Highlighting budget strategies applied
- What makes a successful campaign for a global audience?
- Delivering an engaging campaign in the most competitive time of the year – how did Air New Zealand achieve this?
- Ensuring the Party’s policies are communicated effectively amidst a highly televised campaign
- How social media helped the Green Party’s campaign?
- Changing direction after a drop-in poll
- Highlighting strategies for running a nationwide campaign on Twitter
- Delving into the outcomes of the campaign
- Lessons learnt – how can the campaign be improved for the following year
- Sharing emotive content that enhances your brand story
- Delivering topical content that connects to your social audiences
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Evaluating best practice approaches around both organic and paid reach and how to achieve the best outcome for your brand’s content
- Applying strategies to better optimise reach
- How to create a high converting email marketing strategy from a social media entry point – what are the best practices?
- Strategies to convert leads from social media
- Highlighting how to track results, and role of a testing plan to continue to maximise conversion results
- Understanding the benefits of video on social media
- Comparing video integration on different platforms
- Best practice tips on producing effective videos
- Shedding light into producing high quality videos using simple gear
Dominic Hay, Director, AD HOC
Educating the market about new products and market shifts without pushing a sales pitch
Delving into content production – the brainstorming process that allowed Mercury Energy to differentiate from other energy companies
Key takeaways from the campaign