2018 NZ CEO Summit
Leading change, culture and strategy to thrive in the digital era
8 May 2018Cordis Auckland, Auckland
The CEO's world is changing - globalised markets, increased pressure for sustainable practice and a global war on talent mean leading an organisation is becoming a more challenging position. With the triple bottom line, you must lead people, increase profits and path the way to the future of your business.
The 2018 CEO Summit will investigate key issues facing New Zealand’s leaders bringing together thought leaders, inspirational keynotes and successful CEOs who have embraced change and thrived in the modern business environment. This is your opportunity to hear from experienced CEOs with global experience to develop your strategy as a competitive leader, and position yourself at the forefront of the exciting developments taking place in the business world.
Actively engage in stories and insights on:
- Finding your purpose in the digital world – embracing global trends and accelerated change
- Investing in your people – reaping the rewards of an employee centric organisation
- Thriving in the age of acceleration: Leading agile and high performing organisations
- Cultivating resilience and competing in a highly competitive global market
Top reasons to attend:
- High level keynote speakers with multinational leadership experience
- Inspiring speakers leading the way toward the future of business
- Interactive table challenges and panel discussions
- Networking and engagement opportunities with top level CEOs and MDs
You won't want to miss the CEO's event of the year, receiving past feedback such as:
"Best event of the year"
"Just like last year, incredibly high caliber of speakers and topics. Excellent"
"Really excellent, every single speaker was informatie and inspirational"
"Great speakers - very confronting and inspiring"
"Thank you for a really interesting, thought provoking and inspiring event."