2018 NZ CEO Summit
Leading change, culture and strategy to thrive in the digital era
8 May 2018Cordis Auckland, Auckland
The 2018 CEO Summit will investigate key issues facing New Zealand’s leaders bringing together thought leaders, inspirational keynotes and successful CEOs who have embraced change and thrived in the modern business environment.
Take heed of new trends, developments and insights that are impacting what it means to be a leader today, competing in a globalised market with increasing pressure to develop sustainable business methods.
Take this opportunity to hear from world leaders, discuss strategy and position yourself at the forefront of the exciting developments taking place in the business world.
Actively engage in stories and insights:
- Finding your purpose in the digital world – embracing global trends and accelerated change
- Investing in your people – reaping the rewards of an employee centric organisation
- Thriving in the age acceleration: Leading agile and high performing organisations
- What it takes to become a change leader and develop a high performing organisation
Sally Uren, Chief Executive, Forum for the Future (UK)
Genna Elvin, Founder, Tadaweb (Luxembourg)
Top reasons to attend:
- 2 inspiring international keynotes
- Inspiring speakers leading the way toward the future of business
- Interactive table challenges and panel discussions
- Networking and engagement opportunities with top level CEOs and MDs