2018 New Zealand Business Analyst Forum
Keeping up with the trends and growing as a Business Analyst
28 - 29 May 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships30 May 2018 | 9.00am - 12.30pm
This workshop entails the best approach methods for Business Analysts to apply to maintain effective stakeholder relationships during a project process.
- Identifying the key stakeholders in a project.
- Effective methods of communication when dealing with (a difficult) stakeholder.
- What can be implemented to keep the project scope and deliverables in place whilst keeping the stakeholders happy?
- Maintaining an open dialogue amongst all those involved in the project.
- Highlighting a mix of ‘soft’ skills and technical skills in helping build and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Ensuring all stakeholder requirements are effectively communicated and addressed.
Senior Business Analyst
Facilitating effective workshops30 May 2018 | 1.30pm - 5.00pm
A workshop is often the quickest and easiest way to gather stakeholders involved in a project and elicitrequirements. This workshop will teach business analysts how to run optimised workshops.
- Utilising the workshop to elicit the scope of the project effectively.
- Successfully resolving conflicting business requirements prior to starting the project.
- Identifying the right stakeholders needed for the workshop.
- Preparing sufficiently for the three stages of a workshop – before, during and after.
- Implementing useful methods of mapping the project.
- Effectively communicating the outcomes from the workshop with the stakeholders.