2018 New Zealand Business Analyst Forum
Keeping up with the trends and growing as a Business Analyst
28 - 29 May 2018Crowne Plaza, Auckland
The aim of the 2018 New Zealand Business Analyst Forum is to keeping up with thrends and evolving as a Business Analyst. The focus of the conference this year is on networking, case studies and panels.
Table talks at the conference will be on:
- What do new technologies mean for the Business Analysis role?
- Agile today and tomorrow | trends affecting Agile
- Public-sector and private sector business analysis – how is it different?
- Best practice methods to manage both small and large project deliverables
This will be your one stop shop to engage with your peers and learn about the latest trends and gain insight on best practice methods and implement them in your day-to-day role.
Other highlights of the conference include:
- CIO address: Aligning goals and adding value as a BA which will be delivered by Carmen Casagranda, CIO at CIGNA.
- Panel discussions on:
Tools & techniques: Generalist, specialist and hybrid BA roles
How the BA is supporting transformation in the media industry
From one role to the next | Transitioning from business analysis to project management and beyond
- Masterclass on key communication skills for stakeholder engagement in projects
- And much more!
The event will be chaired by Stephen Macaskill, CEO at Dasset and also one of the founders of the Blockchain Association New Zealand.
- Senior Business Analysts
- Business Analysts
- BA Team Leaders
- Digital Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- IT/IS Managers
Competitive group booking options available. Contact the team on 09 912 3616 for more information.