2018 Management Accountant Conference
Innovation, technology, and the future-focused Management Accountant
separately bookable workshop
EFFICIENCY AND PROFICIENCY: TRANSFORMING THE BACK OFFICE TO SUPPORT GROWTH STRATEGIES22 February 2018 | 9:00am - 12:30pm
This half-day workshop will provide Management Accountants with the tools and insights to better fulfil their future organisational back office objectives.
- Best practice: Techniques to effectively capitalise on back office transformation
- Considering process automation to reduce errors and gain cost advantages
- Refining business processes to increase efficiency when working with information like budgets, cost estimates, and variance analysis
- Managing mindsets and attitudes through back office transformational change
- Transforming the finance function to support and meet increased value creation
Brad has been at the forefront of the accounting industry with his commitment to the introduction of technology to run his practices. As a speaker running regular workshops to help others in the accounting industry he has passed on his knowledge of the cost advantages of new technologies to streamline processes and make use of all data available in the business to enable growth. Brad has experienced major transformations in the industry and he has managed those changes with a forward-thinking attitude, seeing opportunities and embracing them.